Spectra provides customers with a full range recycling and waste management services throughout East Tennessee. We provide trained staff, equipment and transportation to assist customers in developing and managing a sustainable program throughout there facility, no matter the size!
Areas of Service: Anderson, Blount, Knox, Monroe, Loudon, Sevier and Roane Counties (Certain restrictions on service availability in some areas, please call for more information on services available in your area!!)
Scheduled pickup service with Carts or Containers for:
- Paper (Office, Newspaper, Mixed)
- Aluminum Cans
- Plastic Bottles
- Special Services- E-Waste (Electronics, light bulbs, batteries), Appliances, Equipment Disposal, Fixtures, Etc.
Scheduled service with Secure "Locking" Carts or Consoles:
- Bulk Shredding for "Old Records" clean out or a "Free Drop-Site"
- Special shredding events or Secure handling options available
- Locking Containers-Secure Chain of Custody-Certificates of Destruction
Scheduled pickup service of 4yd, 6yd, 7yd or 8yd dumpsters for:
- Paper (Newsprint or Mixed)
- Aluminum Cans
- Trash (Blount County Only)
Need something a little bigger? Spectra has 20yd, 30yd and 40yd open-top and closed-top roll offs available!
For large producers of paper, plastic, or metal, Spectra provides on-site trailers for convenient storage and transportation.
Clean out and Consolidation/Special Services
Providing manpower, equipment and vehicles to handle special services like moving, clean out and consolidation of offices and/or locations.
Spectra has the necessary permits and trained staff to handle regulated waste. We have over 20 years of experience with Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Wastes.